Y1 MB Braid -2020
The 2020 MB Braid has been designed by our top international defenders and midfielders. Great Britain athletes Anna Toman and Brendan Creed have worked with us to craft a beautiful stick perfect for their style of play.
A gradual bow throughout the stick allows for consistency and control on the pitch. The MB shape has enough bow to allow lifting the ball while not compromising the flat hitting and slapping.
The MB Braid is 100% carbon that is made by weaving Japanese carbon fibers into a sock around a soft carbon core to make a stick that has optimal torsional stiffness, unrivalled hitting/slapping power and exceptional durability.
- Composition: 95% Japanese Toray Carbon fibre
- 5% Aramid/Fibreglass/Kevlar
- Balance point: 39+-
- Y1 Carbon braiding technology
- ‘Shaved’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting.
- Y1 ‘Recurved toe’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills.
- Bristled High control area on head (HCA).
- Hot Edge - Enhanced backhand zone for power.