Designed with a slightly thinned head profile allowing you to get under the ball more easily. It has the Y1 'dynamic bow' for the perfect slingshot action when drag flicking, which makes it the obvious choice for drag flickers and aerial specialists. Used by Argentina Internationals, Bianca Donati and Priscila Jardel.
The LB 50 is manufactured with 50 % Carbon 50% Aramid/Fibreglass which enables incredible hitting and slapping power.
- 50% Premium Japanese Carbon / 50% Aramid/Fibreglass
- Balance point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Bow 24.5mm
- Bow placement 200mm
- Premium Japanese Carbon
- ‘Shaved’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting.
- Y1 ‘Recurved toe’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills.
- Y1 'Dynamic bow' specifically designed for drag flickers.
- Bristled Extended High control area on head (EHCA).
- Hot Edge - Enhanced backhand zone for power