The Indian Maharadja PRO series shoe is a sturdy, light field hockey shoe. The lasts of the Maharadja Pro shoe have been developed together with specialists with the aim of preventing as many injuries as possible in hockey.
Functional properties for Maharadja Pro HSO122 & HWO122:
- Optimal fit, (narrow heel closure and wide forefoot space)
- Shoe comes in two widths (narrow in UK size 4 to 8.5 and wide in UK size 7 to 12)
- Rounded back of the sole and a built-in development bar under the narrow middle part ensures an active and dynamic position in the shoe, which accelerates walking (rocker-sole)
- Strong stability due to wider sole at the back
- Use of lightweight EVA material in the midsole provides extra cushioning without loss of energy
- Lightweight TPR outer sole with multiple studs and 2 pivot points for quick lateral turn
- Good torsional rigidity and better protection against sprains due to specially designed shank (supports the arch of the foot and ensures its correct bending)
- Heel is provided with a firm contrefort (a support in the heel piece) for a stable transition of the foot
- High-quality foot bed provides the right support and is removable for custom-made sports soles
- Familiar 'lace closure' as an upper ensures that the foot is firmly in the shoe and guarantees an optimal fit
- High-quality and lightweight materials that stretch and provide support and protection where necessary and lining of breathable material for optimal moisture management
The result is a light and sturdy field hockey shoe with an optimal fit.