Gold medals need gold sticks. A very limited edition Gold LB X as used by our international players during the Tokyo Olympics.
Designed with a slightly thinned head profile allowing you to get under the ball more easily. It has the Y1 Dynamic Bow for the perfect slingshot action when drag flicking, which makes it the obvious choice for drag flickers and aerial specialists. As used by Belgium International drag flicker and Tokyo Olympic top goalscorer, Alex Hendricx.
The 2021/22 LTD LB X is manufactured with specially enhanced Swedish Carbon to increase the power of the stick to a level above the usual 90/100% carbon sticks. The Swedish X Carbon properties in the LTD LB X also allow the stick to retain an incredibly soft touch.
- Composition: 95% Carbon & 5% Aramid/Fibreglass/Kevlar
- Swedish X Carbon Jacket
- Balance Point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Bow: 24.5mm
- Bow Placement: 200mm
- Y1 Swedish X Carbon Technology
- ‘Shaved’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting.
- Y1 ‘Recurved Toe’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills.
- Y1 'Dynamic Bow' specifically designed for drag flickers.
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA).
- Hot Edge - enhanced backhand power zone
- New HST end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball